Have you ever looked at an offering and wondered if it’s actually worth spending the money? Funeral insurance can be one of those ‘I’m still on the fence’ type of products, right? It’s marketed aggressively, so we’ve all heard our fair share of funeral cover pitches on the radio or TV. But is it something we need to consider shelling out some cash for? That is the real question. In this blog post we tackle the top funeral cover questions we get asked time and time again. If you are still on the fence about whether you need a funeral cover plan, don’t worry – after this article you will be armed with enough information to confidently make that next purchasing step.
- Old Mutual sponsored post | What your Will document & divorce have in common
- The single biggest advantage to owning a retirement annuity
- Tax Free plans – follow these rules!
- Do you have a back-breaking “Black Tax” burden?
- What income could you expect to get from a R1 million pension?
- Should you resign and cash in on your provident fund?
- Why your taxable salary and your taxable income aren’t the same thing
- 9 frequently asked funeral cover questions
- Old Mutual sponsored post | How much do you need to save to retire on R10,000 per month?
- Government is coming for your medical aid!