There’s very little an individual can claim from tax nowadays!
So what can you claim from tax?
In no particular order and depending on the type of income you receive:
• Contributions to a pension or provident fund
• Contributions to a retirement annuity
• Donations to approved public benefit organisations
• Legal expenses relating to your employment income
• Business travel deductions against car allowances
• Wear and tear on equipment used in the production of income
• Bad debts arising from employment